SUNSET POINT CAMPSITE
Situated at the Hokitika River mouth, only 100m from the town centre.
- Campsites and campervan sites overlooking the ocean.
- 24 hour security
- Plumbed toilets
- Hot showers
$45 + booking fee per person for the nights of the 8th and 9th March 2024. No refunds are permitted. Our campsite staff will be at Sunset Point from 11am on the 8th to accept any last minute bookings. Payment can be made onsite.
WESTLAND HIGH SCHOOL CAMPSITE
Located 500m (5 minutes’ walk) from the festival. Check out is 11am on Sunday, 10th March 2024.
$50 per person for the nights of the 8th and 9th March 2024. Children up to 14 years of age are free. A minimum of two nights’ stay is required. No refunds are permitted.
- No tents, non-powered sites
- Plumbed toilets and showers
- Dogs are permitted but owners must pick up and dispose of any mess
- Old netball courts: groups of motorhomes or campers (maximum 20 vehicles)
- Front of gymnasium: camper vehicles (maximum 20 vehicles)
- Front of main building: best suited for extra-long motorhomes and buses (maximum 4-5 depending on height).
- School quad: suitable for motor vans and vehicles only that can navigate a steep driveway (maximum 15 vehicles).
Sunset point camping f.a.q.
Friday 8th March 2024: From 10am
Campers must pack up and leave by 12pm on Sunday 10th March 2024.
Present your confirmation email and the name associated with your booking on behalf of your group.
No, you will be directed to a site by our marshals upon arrival.
Dogs are allowed at the campsite but all the basic rules that we as responsible dog owners do in our everyday life must be followed. You must clean up and pick up your pooch’s poop and they are to be on a lead at all times. If they exhibit disruptive or aggressive behaviour, your dog may be asked to leave.